Paleo / Primal / Bacon / CleanEats Lifestyle
Music is a big part of my life, I listen to music all day long from cooking to working out there is always something blasting. I don’t know if I could get through a workout without something playing on my iPod. I figured it would be a good idea to post a weekly Monday playlist to help get through the always-hated beginning of the work week and to help amp-up a workout after a long weekend of letting loose and having fun. Here we go!
1. Ribcage by The Bronx off their album Bronx IV – This band always gets me energized, they are a punk band based out of L.A. I generally start my workout with a few of their songs.
2. Pablo Picasso by Jay-Z off his new album Magna Carta Holy Grail- The beat on this song is catchy, overall a decent album.
3. Four Simple Words by Frank Turner off his album Tape Deck Hearts – Caught this guy this weekend at Newport Folk Fest
4. Apple of my eye by Big Boi off his album Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors – Outkast were my first rap album, always a place in my playlist for some big boi
5. Welcome to JamRock by Damian Marley off his album Welcome to Jamrock – a few years old now but gets the heart pumping