Spaghetti Squash Cakes
The other night I cooked a spaghetti squash for dinner and ended up with a half of squash as a leftover. I was trying to think of something different to make so I made some squash cakes. These would be an excellent hash-brown substitution for breakfast!
- 1 cup of cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- butter, ghee, or coconut oil to fry in
- place 1 cup of cooked spaghetti squash in paper towels and squeeze to drain all of the liquid out. It will make them crispy when cooked. Do a few times.
- loosely break apart squash after draining
- mix squash with two eggs and salt and pepper
- drop spoonfuls into frying pan with butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- flip when golden on bottom