Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs
This is a super simple, yet delicious way to cook my favorite piece of the chicken. The chicken thighs are packed with flavor, a lot more than a chicken breast. The thighs can come de-boned and skinned, I prefer the bone-in(haha) and with the skin-on. The honey mustard glaze is super easy, just equal parts honey and spicy brown mustard or you can use dijon. Depending on your amount of chicken you plan on cooking, just go with your judgement on how much honey mustard to make.
- bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs – I cooked 20 thighs for a tug crew of 7(leftovers)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- ground sage
- chili powder
- cayenne pepper
- heat oven to 400 degrees F
- place thighs skin side down, season with salt, pepper, sage, chili and cayenne to taste
- cover with half of the honey-mustard mix
- bake for 30 mins.
- flip thighs, season with salt, pepper, sage, chili and cayenne to taste
- cover with the rest of the honey-mustard mixture
- cook for 30-45 mins more(I took them out when the skin was crispy and caramelized)
honey mustard mix
chicken thighs covered in honey-mustard
chicken thighs finished!
Finished product with roasted okra and roasted broccoli